Choosing the right business name has its own priority! Here is how to choose a business name that suits your company right!
When you decide to start your own business, there are simply so many things that have to be taken into consideration – making a competitor research, choosing your business model, creating your business logo, building your website or blog, and etc. Even though all of these tasks are important, choosing the right business name definitely comes in the first rows. It should be your priority.
A lot of business owners believe that business name is not so important as the quality of the product or services you are selling is the thing that matters the most. Although the quality of the offerings is important, the name of your company can mean the difference between success and failure. So, how to choose a business name that suits just right?
Choosing a business name is not so simple, especially if you are looking for the perfect name for your company and you want to use that name for a few years to come. When choosing the name you need to analyze the competitors, target the right audience, make the name relevant, think about the future, and avoid abbreviations.
Some of the best tools you could use to help you choose a business name that suits your company right are:
- Business Name Generator – A free tool designed by Shopify. It combines keywords with other words and comes up with a list of available names.
- Name Mesh – This tool uses variations and different synonyms to generate new business name ideas. You can also use this tool to check domain availability. You can select from mixed combinations, common top-level domains, SEO-focused names, and other options.
- Namestation – This is just another tool that generates various name suggestions based on the keywords you are going to enter. This tool allows you to use different algorithms which include Append Keywords, Smart Search, Alliterations, Combine Lists, Random Names, Portmanteaus, and etc. The only downside is that you need to register, in order to use this tool.
- Impossibility – An amazing and helpful tool that mix keywords with 4/5/6 letter verbs, adjectives or nouns and automatically checks the availability of domains on Namecheap and GoDaddy.
- NameBoy – A minimalistic tool that does a search for one or two keywords.
Choosing the right business name is no a simple process, luckily there are tools that make the process easier.
Always do your research before choosing a business name 🔍 You don't want to accidentally choose a name too close to your competitors. Check out this #video to learn more: https://t.co/EWg1wt4RZz pic.twitter.com/N5yAl4G9T5
— Than Merrill (@ThanMerrill) 23 de febrero de 2018